- Amazon announced a new type of promotion available to sellers: 7-Day Deals.
- Sellers can run limited-time promotional offers for up to 7 days on Amazon’s Deals page.
- Sellers’ 7-Day Deals will also receive a “Limited time deal” badge in search results for increased visibility for the deal and – as Amazon said – for your brand.
- Sellers must visit the Deal Details page in the Deals Dashboard in Seller Central to review fees, which includes a base merchandizing fee for each deal.
- Sellers report those fees as $150 for Lightning Deals and $300 for 7-Day Deals.
- Sellers can create both 7-Day Deals and Lightning Deals on the Deals Dashboards. Sellers can find more information on Deals in the Deal Help Pages.